We’re glad that the Košice Peace Marathon is frequently an inspiration and incentive for people to change their life-styles and begin running, for example. It is for this very reason that we offer such a wide range of disciplines with various levels of difficulty.
This year you, too, can cross the finish line of the oldest marathon in Europe along with thousands of other runners on the first Sunday in October! To help your goal become a reality, we’ve compiled an universal training plan.
What we advise in general:
- Running is often a life-long activity, as the results come with time.
- Contact a group of experienced runners; in this way you can get a lot of valuable advice with no ulterior motive.
- Do not put off consulting your own doctor, because you need to know what your body can cope with.
- Running is not an expensive sport, but you should never economize on the quality of your running shoes.
- Find time to study as much information as possible which is available on the web as well as in book form.