Maratónsky klub Košice (hereinafter only the Operator) processes personal data in line with Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and in line with the General Terms of the KPM.
1. Identification data of the Operator
Maratónsky klub Košice (hereinafter only the Operator), Pri Jazdiarni 1, 043 04 Košice, Company ID: 00595209, which is the Operator of IS Pretekári, IS Marketing.
2. Purpose of processing personal data
a) IS Pretekári
The Operator processes personal data, which a Participant in an event provides for the creation of a participant’s account, for logging in and registration of participation in individual Events, processing the start list of an Event, processing the results of an Event, measuring and evaluating the achieved time in an Event as a sporting performance, publication of the starting list and the results and the achieved time as a sport performance on the Web page of the Operator at www.kosicemarathon.com, and in other electronic and print media, further sending results of the achieved time to the affected person at the contact data provided (e-mail, tel. number). The Operator further processes personal data for enabling valid registration of a Participant at an Event, assigning payment to the registration, ensuring all Participants the ordered services and products associated with registration and participation in an Event, ensuring the proper running of the Events, of the KPM information service, complex care regarding a Participant of an Event at the start, on the course and at the finish line, for the purpose of identifying a Participant for the need of health care and security services of Events. Further processing of personal data for the purpose of archiving achieved sporting results of the Participant, statistical purposes, ensuring awareness regarding activities of the Operator before, during and after an Event, further for the purpose of processing documented materials of the organizing Maratónsky klub Košice, for informational and documentational purposes of Event partners.
List of personal data: name, surname, date of birth, sex, street, postal code, city, state, nationality, club, best time in the selected discipline, e-mail, telephone contact, profession, amount of charitable contribution, identification of ordered services and products, date and time of registration, presentation, date and status of payment, resulting race time, generated EAN number.
Since these personal data are obtained for the purpose of providing a service, your explicit consent is not necessary.
b) IS Marketing
The Operator processes personal data in this information system on the basis of consent of the affected person, which the affected person grants voluntarily by checking a field in the form for the registration of a participant’s account on the Web page of the Operator.
List of personal data: Name, Surname, date of birth, street, Postal Code, city, state, e-mail, telephone contact.
This consent is valid during the period for registration of a participant’s account on the Web pages of the Operator www.kosicemarathon.com. The Operator will cancel the participant’s account and remove his/her personal data from the database, if the participant does not log on to his/her account for a period of minimally five years or if the participant requests that the Operator cancel his/her account and delete personal data in written form. (Maratónsky klub Košice, Pri Jazdiarni 1, P.O. Box F-24, 043 04 Košice)
3. Processing of personal data through Intermediaries
- The provision of personal data to third parties, to companies (hereinafter only the “Intermediariesˮ) on the basis of a contract:
a) eSolutions s.r.o. Viedenská 7, 04013 Košice, Company ID: 36597767, for the purpose of: registration of participation in Events, presentation at an Event, processing of starting documents of an Event, publishing an achieved time as a sports performance on the page www.kosicemarathon.com
b) Ing. Miroslav Šír – Computer services, Karpatská 3, 625 00 Brno, Czech Republic, Company ID: 45646333, in line with § 8, of Act No. 122/2013 Coll., for the purpose of: processing the starting and results lists of an Event, processing the measuring of achieved times at Events, evaluation of achieved time as a sports performance at Events, publication of the achieved time as a sporting performance at Events on the Web page: www.championchip.cz, sending of results of the achieved time as a sporting performance at Events to the affected person to the provided contact data (e-mail, tel. number)
c) Abbot World Marathon Majors, LLC, 21660 W Field Parkway, Deer Park IL 60010 (surname, name, date of birth, citizenship, e-mail, category, final placing, final time) for the purpose of assigning of the World Ranking for the Abbot World Marathon Majors and presentation of the results on the Web page: www.worldmarathonmajors.com
- The Operator declares that with the selection of Intermediaries it paid heed to their professional, technical, organizational and personnel qualifications and their ability to guarantee the security of the processed personal data by measures according to § 19 par. 1.
- The Operator declares that it has taken all measures in the sense of §19 par. 1 and thus undertakes to protect personal data from accidental as well as illegal damage and destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorised access as well as any other unacceptable forms of processing in the sense of measures accepted in the security project.
- An Intermediary undertakes to process personal data only in the range and under the circumstances negotiated in this verification.
- The Operator declares that it will not provide personal data to Intermediaries other than those stated under letters a, b.
- The Operator declares that it will gather personal data in the range necessary for fulfilling the set purpose and process only in line with the purpose for which the data was gathered.
- • The Operator is obligated to maintain confidentiality regarding the personal data which it processes. The obligation of confidentiality endures even after the end of the processing of personal data.
- • The Operator keeps personal data during the entire period of registration of a participant’s account on the Web page of the Operator: www.kosicemarathon.com. The Operator cancels a participant’s account and removes his/her personal data from the database if a participant does not log in to his/her account for a minimum of five years, or if the participant requests in writing the cancellation of the account and removal of personal data by the Operator. (Maratónsky klub Košice, Pri Jazdiarni 1, P.O. Box F-24, 043 04 Košice)
4. Instructions on rights of an affected person
- a) An affected person has the right on the basis of written request from the Operator to request confirmation of whether or not personal data about him/her are processed,
in a generally comprehensible form information on the processing of personal data in the information system in the range according to § 15 par. 1 lett. a) through e) second to sixth points; with the issuing of a decision according to paragraph 5 the affected person is authorised to be made familiar with process of processing and evaluating operations, in a generally comprehensible form the exact information on the source from which his/her personal data was obtained for processing, in a generally comprehensible form a list of his/her of personal data which are the subject of processing, modification or liquidation of their incorrect, incomplete or out of date personal data, which are the subject of processing, and the liquidation of his/her personal data, the purpose of which the processing is ended; if a person is the subject of processing of official documents containing personal data, he or she may request their return, the liquidation of his/her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if the law has been violated, the blocking of his/her personal data for reason of revoking consent prior to the passing of the time of its validity, or if the Operator processes personal data on the basis of consent of the affected person.
- b) The right of an affected person may only be limited if such limitation follows from a special law, or its application would violate the protection of the affected person, or the rights and freedoms of other persons would be violated.
- c) An affected person on the basis of written request has the right to reject the processing of his/her personal data by the Operator, if it is assumed that it will be processed for the purpose of direct marketing without his/her consent, and to request its liquidation.
- d) An affected person, on the basis of written request or personally, if the matter bears no delay, has the right to refuse the Operator the processing of personal data in cases according to § 10 par. 3 lett. a), e), f) or g) by expressing justified reasons or by submitting proofs of unauthorised interference into his/her rights and the rights of protected interests which are or may be in a specific case damaged by the processing of this personal data; if no legal reasons prevent this, and it is demonstrated that the refusal of the affected person is authorised, the Operator is obligated without undue delay to block and immediately liquidate the personal data whose processing was refused, as circumstances permit.
- e) An affected person on the basis of a written request or personally, if the matter bears no delay, further has the right to refuse the Operator and to not be subjected to a decision of the Operator, which would have for him/her effects or significant result, if such a decision is issued exclusively on the basis of acts of automated processing of his/her personal data.
- f)An affected person has the right to request of the Operator the review of an issued decision by the method differentiated from the automated form of processing, and the Operator is obligated to satisfy the request of the affected person, such that an authorised person will have the decisive role in the review of the decision; the Operator informs the affected person regarding the method of reviewing and the resulting finding within a period according to § 29 par. An affected person does not have this right only in the case if determined by a special law in which measures for ensuring the authorised interests of the affected person are arranged, or if in the scope of pre-contractual relations or during the duration of the contractual relations the Operator issued a decision, by which the request of the affected person was satisfied, or if the Operator on the basis of a contract accepted another appropriate measure for ensuring the authorised interests of the affected person.
- g) If an affected person exercises his/her right in writing and from the content of such request it follows that he or she is exercising his/her right, the request is considered as submitted according to this act; the affected person delivers in writing a request submitted by electronic mail or by fax no later than within three days from the day of its sending, personally by oral form into a record, from which it must be evident who has exercised the right, what is being demanded and when and who prepared the record, his or her signature and the signature of the affected person; the Operator is obligated to deliver a copy of the record to the affected person, with the Intermediary according to letter a) or letter b), is obligated to deliver this request or record to the Operator without undue delay.
- h) An affected person when suspicious that his/her personal data is being processed without authorisation, may submit to the office a proposal for the initiating of a proceeding on the protection of personal data.
If an affected person is not qualified for legal acts in the full range, his or her right may be exercised by a legal representative. If the affected person is no longer living, the right that he/she had according to this act may be exercised by a person close to him/her. The Operator is obligated to handle the written request of an affected person according to paragraphs a. and b. no later than within 30 days from the delivery of the request.